Ken Berthiaume chose a gas model MT-55 for his new tool truck, with a sleek black interior that features aluminum shelving with black inserts, VersaFlex drawers, bright LED lighting, diamond plate dealing slat, and black stained woodwork.
- 6.0L 307HP Chevy gas engine
- Automatic transmission
- 23,000 lb GVWR
- Pro Air EZ-5 evap
- Espar gas heater
- (2) low profile Coleman A/C units
- 80 amp battery charger
- Electric deadbolt with cover
- 24" monitor above L-shaped desk
- Backup camera with flat screen monitor
- Folding security gate
- Power window(2) tool box areas: 79" & 57"