Rodney Terry chose a maneuverable 18' MT-55 for his new tool truck. The contemporary interior features black stained woodwork and VersaFlex drawers, diamond plate ceiling slats and bright LED lighting throughout.
- 26,000 lb GVWR
- Cummins 6.7L 240HP ISB diesel
- Automatic transmission
- 48" exterior storage box
- 2,000 lb cam close lift gate
- Folding security gate in carpeted enclosure
- L-shaped desk with flip-down printer access
- Oak vinyl strip flooring
- 24" monitor
- Power window
- 5-shelf oak shelf setup stained black
- VersaFlex drawers with tricolor inserts
- Black stained 6-drawer stack with carpeted hammer rack
- Diamond plate dealing slats
- (3) tool box areas: 86", 61" & 44"