This mobile catastrophe response unit and mobile claims processing unit was procured to process claims after extraordinary events. The interior is designed with a forward processing area with 7 workstations, a full galley and lavatory, as well as conference and planning area. Agents and responders can prepare and serve food or beverages to customers during long wait periods and wathc high resolution real time news coverage.
- Prevost H3-45
- 6 Workstations with mapping desktop
- Fully plumbed galley and lavatory
- Exterior commercial grill and rehab area
- Full communications suite
- Flat screen monitors throughout