Peoria police department's well outfitted swat team vehicle comes equipped with 24' of load space to house officers, a well-equipped workstation and a good deal of equipment storage. This swat response vehicle is ready to respond with a sophisticated mast camera system, exterior lighting and communication technology.
- Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis
- Allison 2200 EVS automatic transmission with park pawl with PTO provision
- 24' long all aluminum step van body
- LED Emergency and scene lighting
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets with dry erase surface on overhead cabinet doors
- (4) Telescoping tripod light pole 750 watt light
- Bench seating with shield storage
- Whiteboard overhead on walls
- Aluminum slide out ammo drawer with 250 lb. Accuride drawer slidesWorkstation with two monitors
- Workstation with (2) 22" Flat panel LCD TVs and DVD/VCR recorder and player combo.
- Custom gun storage
- Heavy duty mast, camera system with D-TEC mast safety system
- Awning, Weather Pro screened-in enclosure and leveling system