Delaware County Emergency Services Mobile Command Center is configured with front and rear passenger entries, a large conference area in the front with fixed bench seating for six, fold down bench seating for four, a large monitor and dry erase boards. The center of the vehicle is home to a lavatory, galley, electronics rack, communications closet and charging station. The rear area houses a separate entrance, three workstations and overhead storage.
- Freightliner MT-55
- 26’ aluminum walk-in style van body
- Lavatory and refrigerator
- Custom fabricated fixed bench and flip-down bench seating
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets with dry erase surface and under mount LED lighting
- Custom fabricated conference table with flip-up leaf
- Intel-I-Touch™ control and monitoring system with 7” LCD touch screen