Prince Georges County was in need of a Mobile Command Center that was capable of handling several types of emergency situations. The four door Spartan chassis and all welded body allow this design to incorporate a private interview room in the rear of the cab with seating for five people. The front of the body has two large slide-outs and is configured to allow round table seating for the command staff as well as two custom work stations in each slide-out.
There are thirteen TV/Monitors in the front room for viewing real time A/V. The electronics racks and restroom allows access from three areas.
A separate room in the rear can be closed off and has two more full function work stations, additional bench seating, and a plotter. The exterior includes a command panel, TV/Monitor, two sat dishes, two telescoping masts, stadium lighting, Intel-I-Touch™ and more.
- Tinted windows throughout with custom black out curtains
- LED interior zoned lighting to include, white, white reduced, and red night lighting
- Will-Burt night scan
- 60" LED-backlit LCD interactive display system
- 9 channel MPEG4 digital video recorder with built-in DVD burner and 2TB hard drive
- Built-in DVD burner
- (2) FLIR mast cameras
- (1) interior camera in cab area
- (1) exterior camera for side entry door
- (1) bomb robot camera
- (3) masts
- Radio interface system
- Fiber optic line for bomb unit
- Satellite dish with custom graphic logo
- Side entry door features a card reader wired to PoE-switch
- Weather station