The ease of Intel-I-Touch made the department’s decision very easy. Fire Fighters already do extensive training, but the auto start-up and auto shut-down features for the entire vehicle cuts the training time in half. The layout includes a large front communications suite for the Chief and Assistant Chief to oversee operations. The rear room for the command staff includes a large touch screen monitor for control maps. The center room is separate and is accessible from the front, rear, or side entry and includes a custom bathroom with built in shelving and a full rehab galley.
- 2011 Freightliner MT-55
- 30' long load space all aluminum step van body
- Flat floor slide-out room extension 132"
- Galley with microwave, coffeemaker and refrigerator
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- Intel-I-Touch™ power and data electronics system
- 7" LCD touch screen with custom graphics
- Multiple flat screen HDTVs with Smart Board compatibility
- Weatherproof exterior door to access rack mounted audio/video/telephone equipment
- DVD Recorders
- Mast and radio prewire
- CAT6 Computer network and telephone system
- Rack, awning, commercial ladder, and leveling system