LET'S BUILD OUR FUTURE TOGETHER!
Do you want to build amazing things with our talented team?
We are seeking full-time, first and second shift Skilled Tradespeople and Laborers with a variety of skills and experience to assist in building and installing components in custom vehicles. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume for one of the open positions below.
Not sure where you fit or if we have a position for someone like you? Submit your resume. We are always on the lookout for great people!
Utility Builder/General Laborer
Skilled General Laborer
Final Stage Production
To apply for any of our openings, please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Download the Application HERE and complete and return it to email@example.com .
You can also apply in person at:
180 Industrial Drive
Burlington, WI 53105
No phone calls please.
LDV offers great benefits including:
- Competitive and rewarding compensation based on skills and experience
- Industry leading health and dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k retirement plan with discretionary employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid short term disability, life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Employee discount program for purchasing vehicles, parts and service
- Health and Fitness Center membership subsidies
- Dependent care and health flexible spending plans
- Paycheck direct deposit
We have average employee tenure of twenty years and can offer you a career that provides training, growth and a promising future! Let’s build our future together!
LDV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. For more information, please click HERE.